The SiliLoft is especially designed to be worn in conjunction with a vapor barrier layering system. When doing so the insulation will be kept dry from inside and outside moisture. We use tough silicone coated ripstop which has approx 5x the tear strength over conventional ripstops with DWR finishes. The silicone coated ripstop provides additional warmth by trapping more heat and air - conductive currents can't move in or out it's like putting the overkill on the dead-air space. Even if you don't wear VB you'll appreciate the added functionality of this jacket especially in miserable cold and wet conditions. Crank up the heat by adding our removable hood.
- Relaunched for 2016 the Silloft features large internal panels on the front and side. The panels can be used as large pockets and can accomdate modular insulation panels to boost the warmth.
- SiliLoft = RBH silicone coated shell protects + Climashield Green Insulation for added protection
- Climashield Green durable continous filament insulation
- Large interior H20 bottle pocket accomodates liter size bottles
- Large zippered front pockets
- Low profile Velcro wrist closure
- Swiss Riri Aquazip (2 way) provide protection from the elements
- Raglan cut for freedom of movement over our NTS layer
- Especially suited to be worn over-the-top of our VaprThrm NTS layers. When worn over vapor barrier base layers the insuation is protected from internal and external moisture.
- Perfect for wet belays
- Optional SiliLoft hood features full adjusability for use with or without a helmet
|Find your apparel size using this chart. If you take measurements in centimeters, be sure to convert them to inches. 2.54 centimeters = 1 inch).
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions. All Measurements should be taken under, not over, clothes.