VaprThrm® Signature Series Jacket
A perennial favorite, the VaprThrm® NTS Shirt is crafted to order. The garment now comes with a choice of a the traditional straight cut with drawcord or more athletic lower profile tapered V cut. The tapered V shape with lycra binding is a full 3" trimmer than the straight cut and lends itself to those with a more athletic build. The tapered V is often favored by those who will wear with packs and/or harnesses due to the reduced bulk and absence of cord-locks that may cause pressure points. The straight cut with drawcord offers increased vent-ability through the chimney effect.
The VaprThrm® NTS Shirt will grow to be your favorite piece on multi-day outings. The windproof NTS shirt prevents evaporative heat loss, while protecting your insulating layer(s) from becoming degraded by sweat. The NTS Shirt may be the only layer you will need to wear, depending on weather conditions, your metabolism, and how hard you are exerting yourself. Also, when used with the NTS pants, the combination serves to replace a VB sleeping bag liner.
The shirt offers zipped mesh pockets to allow you to vent. The sleeves are cut slightly wider and feature velcro tabs at the cuff to permit venting. Additional 7" forearm and 16" pit zips are optional. These additional vents are highly recommended for any aerobic activity!
- The face of our VaprThrm® jacket is constructed from an interlock fabric treated with a Teflon finish to shed precipitation, a stretch laminate, and a soft black wicking lining for comfort next to skin
- Craft produced - top quality construction featuring top stitching throughout
- New from October 2010 :
- Option of tapered V design with binding - drawcord has been eliminated for best compatability with packs
- Soft brushed tricot collar lining
- Available in black, brown, light grey and red
- Options include: custom body and sleeve length, pit zips, forearm zippers, integral hood, detachable hood, waist drawcord
- Weight: 14 oz. (Med)
- Lead time - 2 - 3 weeks
|Find your apparel size using this chart. If you take measurements in centimeters, be sure to convert them to inches. 2.54 centimeters = 1 inch).
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions. All Measurements should be taken under, not over, clothes.